just me really, whining on about life and such.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

just a quick blog

Just an update really,
so school is going ok, trying to keep on top of all my work is proving a little difficult but i'm getting there.
i've been chosen as one of the student reps for RE, YAAAAY (i do not care how sad that sounds, i love RE). I also helped them out on open evening, and i have to say, i did a pretty ace job :P

ummm, friend wise everything is ok. missing G though, seeing him tomorrow for his birthday!
had a meeting with someone the other day, it was good,made me cry, but it's made me think.
and i need to tell someone something but i ended up doing the thing i said i wasn't going to do D: but i will tell them next time we speak. also trying out talking to him again, it's going well, because this time it really is a just a friendship level and i'm not expecting anything of it. need to talk to T and AJ about it, but they seem to have dissapeared! i will see them tomorrow anyway.


my mum keeps coming in and out of my room asking for my opinion on her outfit, has she not seen the way i dress?!
and to borrow my make-up and straightners, in some ways my mum is like having a sister. I am so glad i have an older brother.

anyhoo, hope everyone is well
Ruby xx

3 comments:

Followers