just me really, whining on about life and such.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

never again

i went to a tent party last night, and it was an ok night, but i'm never going it again.
for one it was fucking freezing, secondly me and B were about to fall asleep and then in came T and J (bare it in mind that it's about 4ish in the morning) and wouldn't get out, or shut up, or go get there own sleeping bags! so me and B had to share his, and i was just shivering all the time :( then J wakes me and B up by going "GOOD MORNING" and me forgetting where i was turned over, moaned then curled up into a ball and hid under the sleeping bag. it was 6 o'clock in the morning. i got 2 hours of freezing sleep last night(this morning).
But apart from that it was a quite good night, T was very very drunk, quite funny actually. she was handed a can of Carling and leaned onto J and declared loudly "I'm drinking Carlingssss" and she kept calling it that. then she kept asking where her sister was, and we all went "she's not here" and she went "good, good, good." then anytime i went off without telling her where i was going, or she forgot where i went she went screaming round the tents "WHERE'S RUBY? I NEED RUBY WHERE IS SHE?" but to be honest she doesn't get drunk all that much and i told that tonight she could and i'd look after her.

But yeh, it was a good night but i'm not doing it again.



i finally stood my ground with him, i told him what he did to me, playing around with my emotions and messing me about, i didn't deserve any of it. and that i'm going to find someone who actually loves me and who deserves me. he took great offence, and tbh i hope he went and cried or something because he has made me cry over and over. i still love him, of course, but hopefully i'll start to get over him soon. but right now i'm just focusing on school, work and my friends and that's how i want it to be for a while. but yeh i feel good that i finally told him where to go :)

Hope everyone is well
Ruby xx

2 comments:

  1. school ftw blatessssss

    ahhh good old tent parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tut tut... I higly dissaprove of your drunken activities... I myself never touch a drop of the stuff

    and as for the last paragraph the only words that seem fully appropriate are "you go girl" proud of you :)

    mucho luvo :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers