just me really, whining on about life and such.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

pearl harbour sucked and i still miss you

i just watched Team America <3

sorry to anyone that actually reads my blog, i don't post regulary.

I need to lose some weight! it's got really bad, my stomach actually sticks out now, like properly :( i'll have to get back into my old routine.

after being told it's be sorted by the time i get back to school, and then coming back and having to wait a week, i'm finally in a Sociology class! it was really getting me down but now i'm happy and i can settle in properly.
i can't really think of anything else i've been doing, i bought a few things this weekend, a new bag, which i absolutely adore but i know someone else has it so i don't know what to do, a new vest from zara which is lovely, one new shirt also from zara, a patterned top and a long grey cardigan, so slowly but surely i am re-doing my whole wardrobe, i just need to get paid!

which brings me onto my job, it's going really well. i work with N and i clean L-Block, so if you take english don't you dare mess up the rooms! i enjoy it actually, N and i have our own system so we get it done quite quickly. i don't work modays anymore though, i thought maybe i'd do mondays again after i come back from Australia.
So yes, i am spending christmas in Australia, the whole of december. I don't know whether to be happy about it, which makes me sound like an ungrateful bitch, and i'm sure your all slightly jealous of it (in a non big headed way) but everytime i go, it sucks. there is always a massive arguement and everyone falls out and someone usually gets physically hurt. but i'm trying to stay positive, i haven't had a christmas with my dad for about 3 maybe even 4 years now.

anyhoo, i hope everyone is enjoying sixth form :)
Ruby xx

2 comments:

  1. Team America is hilarious.

    Also, good for you on the whole sociology front :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh working at the school :']
    i heard you could do that but i didnt know how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers