just me really, whining on about life and such.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

is alone, completely alone, and she feels it.

Hi guys,
I should really try and post regulary, it's just my life is so intensely boring right now.

So, not really sure what I'm going to post about, just the general I suppose, here goes:
I'll start with school; I'm enjoying all my lessons, work is building up though, and I'm really getting fustrated with myself about Psych work because I just can't seem to understand it (which is not good when you want to be a psychologist) and i really want to get As in everything but right now I really don't think i'll be able to :(. I have a meeting tomorrow, I hope i don't cry like last time, although i have break after this on so it's ok.
Work; s'ok, had a few funny days last week and it's been ok so far this week. I just want to get paid again :P, actually that reminds me I need to check how much is in my bank account.
Friends/Social life (or lack of); things are good, B, T and me all hung out t'other night and it was fun :). AJ and me lost our rags at each other yesterday, I found it quite funny, but no hard feelings :). Haven't seen G-man in a while though, spoke to him yesterday, he's taking his theory tomorrow! (so good luck to him)

Boys are confusing, I wish he could just tell me straight how he feels, I think it's fairly obvious how I feel about him.

Really loving Paramore's new album! Misguided Ghosts gives me goosebumps.

Anyway, short post, sorry, hope you're all good
Ruby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers