just me really, whining on about life and such.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

:(

Toby (my elder dog) is so ill.

He has arthirtis, which we've known for some months now (and blogged about?) and we thought he'd gotten better. But, today he could barely walk and he kept falling over, so my Nan and brother took him to the vets where they gave him an injection to numb the pain for a bit and some tablets for the next couple of weeks. We brought him home and he seemed fine, until about 3 hours ago when he had a fit. My mum rang the vets and they said to bring him to the vets as soon as possible, so my brother and mum took him while i stayed at home to look after Lucy (our other dog). Lucy was distressed after being left alone all day without Toby. Mum and Joe came home, Toby had had another fit at the vets. The possible causes are either epilepsey or a tumor. He now has even more medication and cannot move. So now he's stuck in his basket whimpering and crying and having mini fits and about 2 hours ago another big fit. And i don't know if any of you have seen a loved one or pet having a fit, but it has to be one of the most distressing and upsetting things ever to witness. I can't begin to explain it. I don't really know what i'm doing, i'm trying to do work but all the words start to blur. I'm not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow, and i keep getting massive headaches.

Sorry for being depressive,
Ruby xx

1 comment:

  1. :( i saw your wall post to T.
    i hope he gets better :( it's horrible when pets get ill:/

    ReplyDelete

Followers