just me really, whining on about life and such.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hi, my name is ruby and i'm fucked up.

no matter how hard i try to do what i think is the right thing, i always screw up don't i?
i'm such a classic Hart, a lot more like my dad than i thought i was, god bless genetics.

so, an apology (the person knows who it is for)
I'm Sorry, i thought i was doing the right thing, not telling you meant not hurting you, but i was wrong. i'll do anything to make it better, anything you want, i can't lose you too you mean too much to me. there is another reason i don't know whether telling you will be good, but you want honesty, i'm not going to say it on here though. we need to talk, please.

Ruby xx

1 comment:

  1. hmm.
    things will look up soon.
    you gotta make mistakes to learn from them.

    ReplyDelete

Followers