just me really, whining on about life and such.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

:/

really think i should book myself into the doctors sometime soon, all these headaches, blacking out and odd sleeping and eating patterns need to be seen to.

anyway, it's nine days until my birthday, my dad rang today, he's sending me a gold cross avec chain which is more than what my brother has got in three years, and he was 18 last year. my dad is a cock, it has to be said.

damn, i'm hungry again, felt like i was going to throw up through dinner, this is pissing me off, and i have another headache!!! i bet if i get up i'll black out.

oh and can i just say, please will some people shut up about my choice of language (cursing). we're all grown up, get over it, it doesn't make any difference if i put f*ck, you still know what it means so why put an asterisk when i can just put the letter? sorry, just felt like i needed to highlight the point.

Ruby xx

3 comments:

  1. :S so are you for or against censoring your own swearing?

    ahh you should go to the doctors really :o better to get it looked at and find out everything's alright/get it sorted rather than leave it and DIE or something D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm against it, cause i'm so rebelious :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think you should stop fucking swearing x

    ReplyDelete

Followers