just me really, whining on about life and such.

Monday, June 22, 2009

a bottle? don't bother

"There's a Christmas tree somewhere in London with a bunch of presents underneath it that'll never be opened. And I thought, if I survive all of this, I'd go to that house, apologize to the mother there, and accept whatever punishment she chose for me. Prison... death... didn't matter. Because at least in prison and at least in death, you know, I wouldn't be in fuckin' Bruges. But then, like a flash, it came to me. And I realized, fuck man, maybe that's what hell is: the entire rest of eternity spent in fuckin' Bruges. And I really really hoped I wouldn't die. I really really hoped I wouldn't die."

In Bruges a truly amazing film.

so these past couple of days i have done nothing at all :/
it's really sucked, i just want something to do!!
presentation evening tomorrow, what is the point? a whole big thing about getting a certificate
then my last exam! woooooo! cannot wait for it to end, but then there is the big long wait for the results.
and finally prom, which i don't know if i'm excited about or not. but i've got everything now and greg has bought champagne, so i'm going :P

two weeks until my birthday, unsure on what to do if anything, any ideas?
then it's my aunties wedding!!!! so excited (more excited for the party afterwards)
then blissful summer holidays, which i plan to spend hanging around with people i don't usually do :)
and bournemouth, going to learn how to surf, joys...
the ending summer with a tent party :D
i'm feeling happier already.

Ruby xx

1 comment:

Followers