just me really, whining on about life and such.

Monday, June 08, 2009

can't stop this feeling

FUCK.
why can't i just get into a normal relationship where i'm not the dirty secret, or where i don't get totally mashed and snog a guy that i'm not even attracted to?
uuuuugh, screw boys and screw friends who just want to create a drama.
and another thing he told me i was incredible, beautiful, sexy, intelligent etc. and y'know, for once in my life i was starting to believe it. i told him all about me, i really let him in, i told him how i didn't want to get close to him because i know he'd just leave, but he told me he wouldn't that i was too amazing to be given up on. he promised me that we'd know each other forever that we'd live together, that we would BE together.
and now? we don't talk, he always you used to talk to me, now i have to start it off, and even when i do, he doesn't really talk. why? why? and why?
jesus christ i think i've had my heart broken twice in the space of, what? 4 months.
Fuck It.

3 comments:

  1. D:
    Be a single lady. Don;t worry abt boys....... we're useless, awful things........... D:
    Oh and the WV is NOT appropriate: flirton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i know the feeling well.
    guys are just let downs. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if it's any consolation whoever this guy is probably feels like a complete idiot for letting you go.

    ReplyDelete

Followers