just me really, whining on about life and such.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

:( covonia sucks

i'm ill, it sucks, plus there's a party on monday night and i'm not sure if i'm going to be better by then.

and do i stay over with B at Js house where i've never been before, or do i go home with T and JB and walk to my house from there?

i'll probably stay but it means catching the bus to my nans in the morning when i'm hungover, hmmm



i got an A in my sociology test :D and another B in my RE essay, i'm really thinking of taking sociology at uni, Miss K says i'm one of the best in her class and i have the ability to get an A in it, woooo :) Psychology is not what i expected though, i'm only enjoying Skubs lessons hmmm, and English Lit sucks right now i totally regret taking it tbh.



About 6 weeks til Australia, getting excited now.. :D

Going to see Up in a bit, more excitement



Ruby xx

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see up :) and yay at the A's/B's well done Rubington !! :D

    peace out
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers