just me really, whining on about life and such.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

help

so on the 29th i'm going to my friends engagement party, i've picked out the new dress i want to buy;


well, if i do well in my results i'll get it. but anyway, that dress, with opaque black tights, and black patent heels. that sounds ok, right?

only thing is, i don't know how to wear my make up or hair, so any suggestions? i need to look old enough to get served :P

anyway, i haven't blogged in yonks, but as usual nothing much has been happening, but here goes.

i went on holiday, it was ok-ish.

catched up with lizzie because we hadn't seen each other in a month.

bought 2 new tops, a scarf, leggins and some black pumps.

bought a new bag for school.

read a really excellent book called The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, which is a total recommendation, completely fantastic.

got a job! finally. i'm one of the student cleaners at the school, and it's pretty ace pay, but i'm saving £26 of it a week to go towards my Europe trip with M, which leaves me with £10 plus £10 EMA but i'm giving £5 to my mum a week. So it leaves me with £15 to spend on clothes, drinks, CDs, DVDs and Empire, i don't know how i'll survive!

hung out with C yesterday, had a minor break down about results, but he calmed me down and told me that even if i don't do well it isn't the end of the world, i'm still not totally convinced.

then today i have sorted out my clothes, and i have filled 6 and half black bin bags, and i still have loads and loads of clothes :(

so that's what has been going on since i last blogged :)

Ruby xx

4 comments:

  1. woo! Postage!! and well done on the job and shit, I'm STILL searching for one and getting nowhere :/ Also, I'm sure you've done brilliantly in your exams anyway and C is right, it's not the end of the world if you didn't.

    love you long time READ MY BLOGGGGGG (more self promotion)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you got the cleaning job?!
    How?! I would so do that, I just don't know how!!!!
    Anyway well done, for your hair, I'd suggest putting it up or having it cut fairly short, as that makes you look older.
    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked for a form at the sixth form office for the cleaning job, filled it out and handed it in. But if you applied now you'd just get on the waiting list :/

    and thats for the hair advice :) x

    ReplyDelete

Followers