just me really, whining on about life and such.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

ello

my birthday was yesterday :)
it was a lovely day, and saturday was excellent aswell, The Hangover i recommend you see it!

today i went into Harb for two reasons:
  • one, to buy some sequins. for my birthday i was given a large empty glass jar (odd i know). i felt that the jar had to be filled with something and instantly in my head popped up 'sequins' (someone once told me that sequins represented me, sparkley and stick to people). plus sequins bring me happiness, i don't know why, but for me what could be better than a jar full of sequins? i found some i liked anyway, but forgot to buy them.
  • two, to meet up with C. it was actually a really lovely day, he attempted to buy me and drink but i wouldn't let him so i put the money in his pocket :). but basically we just wandered round looking for sequins, it was fairly pointless, but nice all the same. and i bought him some grapes and fed them to him, and i kept skipping and walking around on my tip toes, i need to sort myself out. then we caught the bus into lutterworth.

then we were waiting for C's dad and when he finally came it was pissing it down and i had to walk to my nans in the thunder and pouring rain! but nan let me have a hot shower and gave me dry clothes to change into and fed me :) my nan's a hero. and i had a nap, i was so shattered. then mummy came to pick me up, and here i am!

Ruby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers