just me really, whining on about life and such.

Monday, February 22, 2010

ewww


blood test was gross :(
and I'm not a very squeamish person, but god it weirded me out!

first day back was okkkkk,
although, I nearly punched one of my class mates in the face. if I had of done it, he totally deserved it.

my plan didn't start so well, I think I might start it next week instead :D
or perhaps I could start it sooner...hmmm, we'll see :P
got something else happening right now, deal with that first.

I'm gonna watch Russell Howard now, because I LOVE HIM. (L)

Favourite PostSecret recently:



4 comments:

  1. OMG POST SECRET. <3

    I have the book <3

    Wow that's a lovely one (:

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do????
    i really want to get one!
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahah i really want to raid a bookshop and sneak a postsecret inside one :']

    ReplyDelete
  4. I leave blank postcards around school (: well they arent blank, they have messages on them, and an email address to get back to (: but i can't tell you the email address ;) you have to find a postcard first (:

    And i do, my friend is borrowing it :P Refusing to give it back, might just let him have it for his birthday :P and buy another one XD

    ReplyDelete

Followers